Feeling good enough to like yourself requires a whole lot of honesty, compassion, and guts. It takes a warrior-like attitude to protect yourself from your own self-criticizing. That’s why I think of all my Twinki-Winki customers as warriors. Because I see them doing the hard work of being kind to themselves.
And being that way, well, it kinda makes ya quirky. Because you just can’t help but stand out when you’re truly being yourself. Smile.
It’s the desire to belong to the world your way. We’ve all got it. But we don’t all have the guts to show it.The Twinki-Winki Warrior Interviews continue. Today we’ve got 20 Questions with Laila.
1. coffee or tea: both
2. mug or teacup: mug
3. muffins or cupcakes: muffins
4. salt or pepper: salt
5. ketchup or mustard: mustard
6. spoon or fork: fork
7. fresh cut flowers or house plants: house plants
8. bath or shower: bath
9. naps on bed, couch, or ?: bed
10. pants or skirts: skirts
11. t-shirt or blouse: blouse
12. dark colors, light colors, or bold colors: all colors!!! (depending on the mood)
13. tote bag, backpack, or purse: tote
14. online shopping or in person shopping: in person shopping
15. (for ideas) online search or in person window shopping: window shopping
16. (for computer) portable or stationary: portable
17. smartphone or tablet: VERYDUMBPHONE (hahaa, perferably an old fashioned phoned hooked to the wall!!!)
18. newspaper or online news articles: no news thank you, I want to keep a happy clean mind.
19. email or snail mail: snail mail OF COURSE!!!
20. Instagram, Facebook, or ?: NOTHING!!! I hate social media.
A big thanks to Laila for playing the 20 Questions game!
She’s in the process of making a beautiful life. And so are you.
You don’t have to be a Twinki-Winki customer to remember life is supposed to be fun. But sometimes we all need a little reminder, don’t ya know. And that’s where Twinki-Winki comes in.