And being that way, well, it kinda makes ya quirky. Because you just can’t help but stand out when you’re truly being yourself. Smile.
It’s the desire to belong to the world your way. We’ve all got it. But we don’t all have the guts to show it.
The Twinki-Winki Warrior Interviews continue. Today we’ve got 20 Questions with Melinda.
1. coffee or tea: coffee with steamed milk
2. mug or teacup: mug
3. muffins or cupcakes: muffin - blueberry!
4. salt or pepper: pepper
5. ketchup or mustard: ketchup for French fries, mustard everywhere else
6. spoon or fork: fork
7. fresh cut flowers or house plants: fresh cut flowers - I kill everything else
8. bath or shower: shower, but love hot tubs
9. naps on bed, couch, or ?: naps everywhere! my favorite activity
10. pants or skirts: skirts - makes me feel pretty
11. t-shirt or blouse: blouse
12. dark colors, light colors, or bold colors: I'm trying to go lighter, but still have a few black dresses
13. tote bag, backpack, or purse: tote and purse!
14. online shopping or in person shopping: clothes ideally in person - everything else online
15. (for ideas) online search or in person window shopping: more online - I love wandering around and looking in windows, but now I look online a lot, too
16. (for computer) portable or stationary: stationary for work stuff, portable for personal use so I don't feel like I'm still at "work"
17. smartphone or tablet: smartphone
18. newspaper or online news articles: I'm reading online for most, but still enjoy reading a real Sunday paper
19. email or snail mail: still love snail mail for personal notes and letters - who doesn't love getting something in the mail that's not a bill?
20. Instagram, Facebook, or ?: a little of both - trying to moderate my usage of either!
A big thanks to Melinda for playing the 20 Questions game!
She’s in the process of making a beautiful life. And so are you.
You don’t have to be a Twinki-Winki customer to remember life is supposed to be fun. But sometimes we all need a little reminder, don’t ya know. And that’s where Twinki-Winki comes in.
Did ya sign up for Twinki-mail? But how else am I gonna show your inbox some love? Give it a try. The worst that can happen is that you pick up some fashion misfit style tips. And that’s probably a good thing! It’s free. No spam. Yay! I twinkle for Twinki-mail!