And being that way, well, it kinda makes ya quirky. Because you just can’t help but stand out when you’re truly being yourself. Smile.
It’s the desire to belong to the world your way. We’ve all got it. But we don’t all have the guts to show it.
The Twinki-Winki Warrior Interviews continue. Today we’ve got 20 Questions with Pat.
1. coffee or tea: an expresso first thing, then tea the rest of the day
2. mug or teacup: expresso tiny cup, mugs for tea
3. muffins or cupcakes: neither – I love toasted traditional baguette!
4. salt or pepper: both
5. ketchup or mustard: I adore mustard
6. spoon or fork: mostly forks
7. fresh cut flowers or house plants: fresh flowers, expensive but it’s worth it!
8. bath or shower: we don’t have a tub so I shower every day – but enjoy an occasional bath when we travel
9. naps on bed, couch, or ?: I rarely sleep during the day
10. pants or skirts: pants most of the time, but I love girly skirts now and then
11. t-shirt or blouse: depends on the occasion, blouses for dress-up
12. dark colors, light colors, or bold colors: yes, but not many patterns
13. tote bag, backpack, or purse: purse always, but also totes for shopping
14. online shopping or in person shopping: in-person shopping, almost always
15. (for ideas) online search or in person window shopping: both, plus magazines
16. (for computer) portable or stationary: portable
17. smartphone or tablet: smartphone
18. newspaper or online news articles: online news most mornings, but I like a newspaper on Sundays
19. email or snail mail: email mostly, but I’ve started sending postcards
20. Instagram, Facebook, or ?: I stay away from social media
A big thanks to Pat for playing the 20 Questions game!
She’s in the process of making a beautiful life. And so are you.
You don’t have to be a Twinki-Winki customer to remember life is supposed to be fun. But sometimes we all need a little reminder, don’t ya know. And that’s where Twinki-Winki comes in.
Did ya sign up for Twinki-mail? But how else am I gonna show your inbox some love? Give it a try. The worst that can happen is that you pick up some fashion misfit style tips. And that’s probably a good thing! It’s free. No spam. Yay! I twinkle for Twinki-mail!