And being that way, well, it kinda makes ya quirky. Because you just can’t help but stand out when you’re truly being yourself. Smile.
It’s the desire to belong to the world your way. We’ve all got it. But we don’t all have the guts to show it.
The Twinki-Winki Warrior Interviews continue. Today we’ve got 20 Questions with Yolanda.
1. coffee or tea: tea but coffee when I’m tired
2. mug or teacup: elegant teacup
3. muffins or cupcakes: cupcakes please
4. salt or pepper: salt but sometimes pepper too
5. ketchup or mustard: ketchup
6. spoon or fork: fork
7. fresh cut flowers or house plants: I’ve had the same house plants for 22 years! and I used to buy daisies for myself every week
8. bath or shower: shower although I really enjoy a nice bath in hotels when traveling
9. naps on bed, couch, or ?: couch
10. pants or skirts: I love skirts but I usually wear pants in colder weather
11. t-shirt or blouse: blouse
12. dark colors, light colors, or bold colors: I love greens, and also black and white
13. tote bag, backpack, or purse: tote bag and backpack
14. online shopping or in person shopping: in person shopping
15. (for ideas) online search or in person window shopping: window shopping
16. (for computer) portable or stationary: portable - my apartment is small
17. smartphone or tablet: smartphone
18. newspaper or online news articles: I read my news online although I miss reading real newspapers
19. email or snail mail: email although I miss getting letters in the mail
20. Instagram, Facebook, or ?: I don’t care much for social media.
A big thanks to Yolanda for playing the 20 Questions game!
She’s in the process of making a beautiful life. And so are you.
You don’t have to be a Twinki-Winki customer to remember life is supposed to be fun. But sometimes we all need a little reminder, don’t ya know. And that’s where Twinki-Winki comes in.